Franklin currently works as a software development manager at a law firm. Oddly enough, this was also his first development job after graduating college. He quickly shifted through roles from junior to senior developer, and then to manager.
Franklin has a true heart for problem solving through coding. It’s a love hate relationship but it has survived the test of time. He is not only passionate about development, but he’s also passionate about people and their positive growth as individuals.
- He’s got a healthy (a.k.a. BIG) sized head.
- He tends to have very sweaty hands. (The poor keyboard…)
- He’s a half-decent musician. He plays keys for his church. (Again…the poor keyboard)
- He has eclectic tastes in music although he strictly plays Gospel/CCM
- He and his wife currently have 1 child with another on the way
- He is from Jamaica (the island of Jamaica, NOT Jamaica, NY -_-)
- Most Importantly, he is ready to help you meet your goals in becoming a Full Stack Developer