Classes begin 10/31 in Somerset
Learn Data Science in 24 Weeks
Rutgers Data Science Bootcamp puts the student experience first, providing the knowledge and teaching you the skills that will allow you to conduct robust analytics on data to solve a host of real-world problems.
» Who is this program for?
This program is for the creative, curious, and ambitious—not to mention the hard working. Do you want to be part of the data revolution? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Rutgers Data Science Bootcamp could be the career move you’re looking for:
- You’re currently a data professional and want to advance your career by acquiring new technical skills.
- You’re a manager or professional in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line.
- You’re interested in visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You want to enter a new field like healthcare, government, or media—and are looking for a way to jump in.
- You are a full-time student, hungry to learn more and expand your skill set.
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Social Media Mining
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
If you’re ready to learn more about Rutgers Data Science Bootcamp, contact an admissions advisor at (732) 361-4853.