Classes begin quarterly in Jersey City and Somerset
Web Development Program
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
There’s never been a better time to become a web developer, and at Rutgers Coding Bootcamp, our Full Stack Flex web development course equips you with fundamental skills that will help guide you down a path to success in a rapidly growing IT field. Our full stack web development course includes robust, real-world programming tutorials where you can learn to code and gain valuable skills and concepts that can be applied in several ways to many businesses and industries.
Learn How To Code
- Collaborate with your classmates on real-world projects and participate in experiential learning opportunities with employers.
- Apply the knowledge learned each week toward building a comprehensive portfolio of apps and projects, demonstrating your skills to potential employers.
- Receive a certificate from Rutgers University, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Tap into our extensive career-planning services like portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, soft skills training, and recruiting help to position you for success in the field.
Whether you choose our 24-week, part-time coding program or our 12-week, immersive coding program, you’ll go through a rigorous and rewarding experience. Through in-person classes and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Who should apply?
This program is right for anyone who is intellectually curious, ready for a career change or advancement, and above all—hard working.
- Individuals looking to change companies or careers—or shift from a non-technical to technical role in their company
- Individuals who want to freelance and supplement their current income—or engage more productively with their job
- Individuals working to acquire the skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build their product
- Individuals with a hunger for additional knowledge or wanting to enhance their skills while in college
What skills will I gain?
Our full-time and part-time programs cover a full stack, and you will graduate with the fundamental skills for web development, including*:
Web Developer Skills
Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
Internet Marketing (SEO, Semantic HTML)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Part-Time Full Stack Developer Class
- 24-week web development program
- Available in Somerset or Jersey City
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Explore dates and locations
Immersive Full Stack Developer Class
- Full-time, 12-week web development program
- Available in Somerset New Jersey
- Classes held Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Explore dates and locations
Get Program Info
New Jersey Coding Bootcamp Testimonials and Reviews
Discover what students are saying about Rutgers Coding Bootcamp! Check out our Testimonials and Reviews.
If you’re ready to learn more about Rutgers Coding Bootcamp, contact an admissions advisor at (732) 430-2144.