Learn more about our bootcamp offerings below.
Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
- Convenient part-time online schedule
- Classes held 3 weekday evenings from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Dedicate 9 hours of scheduled in-class time per week and a minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on hands-on projects and practice work
Full-Time – 12 Weeks
- Accelerated, immersive schedule
- Monday through Friday | 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
Explore some of the facilities.
Somerset, New Jersey
This upscale, professional education facility is conveniently located just off exit 10 of US Route 287 in central New Jersey, about a 45 minute drive south of Newark Liberty International Airport.
Rutgers Campus: 300 Atrium Dr, Somerset, NJ 08873
Jersey City, New Jersey
Opened in 2008, the Culinary Conference Center is located on the campus of Hudson County Community College. Centrally located, the center is easy to get to from anywhere in the metropolitan area. Limited street parking available. Additional parking is available across the street for a daily charge. Students may have their parking ticket stamped by security for a discounted daily rate.
Culinary Conference Center: 161 Newkirk St, Jersey City, NJ 07306
If you’re ready to learn more about Rutgers Coding Bootcamp, contact an admissions advisor at (732) 430-2144.