Learn online! Our classes are being held via our virtual classroom experience. Visit our online experience page to find out how this proven, cutting-edge online format can help you achieve your goals.
Part-Time – 24 Weeks
- Designed to work around your schedule
- Virtual, instructor-led classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday*
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
*Schedule varies depending on your cohort
Full-Time – 12 Weeks
- Accelerated, immersive schedule
- Monday through Friday | 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Somerset, New Jersey
This upscale, professional education facility is conveniently located just off exit 10 of US Route 287 in central New Jersey, about a 45 minute drive south of Newark Liberty International Airport.
Rutgers Campus: 300 Atrium Dr, Somerset, NJ 08873
Jersey City, New Jersey
Opened in 2008, the Culinary Conference Center is located on the campus of Hudson County Community College. Centrally located, the center is easy to get to from anywhere in the metropolitan area. Limited street parking available. Additional parking is available across the street for a daily charge. Students may have their parking ticket stamped by security for a discounted daily rate.
Culinary Conference Center: 161 Newkirk St, Jersey City, NJ 07306