Rutgers Data Science Bootcamp
Learn Data Science in 24 Weeks
Classes start August 1 in Somerset
Call (732) 361-4853 to speak to an admissions advisor
- Study part-time, three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
- Develop concrete, in-demand skills to graduate from the program ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
- Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success as you work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
*The material covered in this course is subject to change due to market demand.
What Students Receive
- Students are equipped with the technical skills needed to translate data into competitive insights in the workplace, leading to career advancement opportunities.
- Students receive a hands-on, classroom learning experience, conducting robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Students working to change career paths receive career-planning assistance, including industry speakers and company-led events, resume, LinkedIn and portfolio support, and interview preparation.
What Graduates Earn
- A Certificate of Completion in Data Science and Visualization from Rutgers University showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Access to a network of Rutgers Data Science Bootcamp employer partners.
- A strong professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate your mastery of the skills learned.
About Rutgers University
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national research university and the state of New Jersey’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher education. Established in 1766 and celebrating a milestone 250th anniversary in 2016, the university is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the United States. More than 66,000 students and 22,000 faculty and staff learn, work, and serve the public at Rutgers locations across New Jersey and around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Does the program start?
Can I keep working while studying at Rutgers Data Science Bootcamp?
Yes. The program was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
How long does it take to complete the program?
The program is part-time. Students can complete it in under six months (24 weeks).
Do you provide career placement support?
Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation and experiential learning opportunities.
Do I need to have previous experience in programming or data science before applying?
No programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in New York City or elsewhere?
- Classes begin August 1
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study data science and visualization without leaving their current job.
- We employ first class instructors and provide a curriculum based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the market.
- We provide access to comprehensive career support for those looking to advance in the market.
- We are part of New Jersey’s leading public university, combining the best of practical skills with credible teaching.